Returns and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair/replace it, or give you store credit, subject to the below terms.
- To return any goods, you must produce a receipt / till slip / web invoice (online orders) or gift receipt to the store.
- If your item is faulty, damaged, or incorrect please contact Simon on 0834564767.
- Should you wish to exchange or return goods purchased within 30 days, we will gladly exchange them for you or, if you are returning the goods, accept them and give you a store credit provided that:
- The goods are unused with all original tags and labels attached;
- The goods are in a saleable condition.
- We may repair or exchange defective merchandise provided proof of purchase is produced.
- We will gladly accept return of the defective goods and refund you in the form of a Gift Card provided proof of purchase is produced.
Products damaged on delivery
- Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection by sending a whatsapp message to Simon on 0834564767.
- We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible / we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or give you store credit to the value of the purchase price of the product if repair/replacement is not possible.
- If you would like to cancel your order before delivery, please call us as soon as possible
- Once your order has been dispatched and it has been handed over to our courier partner we will only be able to initiate a cancellation and exchange when the items are back at our Somerset West showroom.
- In the event that we are unable to stop the delivery, do not accept the delivery - reject it and inform the driver that you had asked for a cancellation.
- If you change your mind, you have 7 days from the day you receive your delivery to return the item to your nearest store (either personally or via courier).
- The items eligible for return must be in an unused condition, in its original sealed packaging including accessories and tags where applicable and in a saleable condition
- Our Returns policy also applies to items purchased as a gift or delivered in error.
- We reserve the right to inspect the items before we approve a return or exchange.
- Please bring your Invoice or order confirmation when returning an Item to the store
- In the event that your items are defective within the first 6 months of purchase, subject to inspection we may repair or exchange the defective merchandise.
- If upon inspection it is found that the items are not defective, you will not be entitled to a repair or exchange and you may be liable for the direct costs incurred.
- As part of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act, you may be entitled to cancel your order without reason or penalty within 7 days of delivery. We reserve the right to recuperate any direct costs of returning or delivering and returning the goods.
- In the event that a refund is due to you please note that refunds can take up to 10 days to reflect in your account.